Set into natural bamboo with a laser etched face, our Northcore tide clocks are designed to provide a guide to tide times at your selected location.
Simply refer to your local tide chart, coordinate and set your clock to the next high or low tide, insert an AA battery (not included) and the clock will rotate every 12 hours and 25 minutes giving you an indication as to the state of your local tide as well as showing hours remaining until high or low water. The clock is approximately 10 x 10cm in size.
• Solid 316L marine-grade stainless steel case
• Japanese quartz movement
• Colour matched dial and date
• 200m water-resistant
• 3mm thick hardened mineral glass with internal anti-reflective coating
• Deep etched caseback logo
• Custom screw-down crown with enamel-filled, colour-matched graphic
• Multi-layer dial and contoured reflector ring
• 120-click unidirectional timer bezel
• Luminous detailing to hands and hour markers