Designed by the Master Water Craftsman Dick Van Straalen. The D.V.S Quad is ideal for Fish Quads or surfers desiring drive and direction (control) out of their boards. The D.V.S Quad is designed with a fuller base and tip, and an upright outline creating a powerful, fast and pivotal quad set-up.
Add a Review
- Universal triple seat cover to fit most fixed rear vehicle seats and bench seats
- Tough, heavy duty material
- Waterproof (under normal use) and resitant to stains, oil, drinks, mud etc
- High quality wipe clean material
- Easy seat belt access (Please note: Cover may not be compatible with all central mounted seat belts)
- No need to remove headrests
The CHERRY PEPPA by JAMES CHEAL
Keeping the Peppa series alive we have the Cherry Peppa. It features a similar bottom to the Red Peppa, slight single down to a very strong double concave and vee out through the tail. The vee bottom really compliments this board as it has a very flat rocker (which allows it to be uber fast) making the transition from rail to rail nice and simple. Think, the days you rock up and it’s 1 foot summer slop, you won’t be driving home without salty hair a a smile on your face if you have this board in the quiver. It’s the ultimate summer pal. Equiped with a 5 fin option for your choice of a quad set-up (which we highly recommend on a point break), or a thruster set-up for that shorey bash we all love to go for. Drop 5-6 inches from power and stability for all levels of surfing.
- Wave Hight: 0-3 Feet
- Skill Level: Advanced